Looking for a more fulfilling job? Love animals and want to do more to help the unwanted ones? Paws Animal Welfare Society is looking to expand our team!
Veterinary Assistant (Full-time)
- Feed medication to hospitalised and boarded cats and dogs as needed
- Restrain pets for veterinarian
- Prepare surgical equipment (including folding gauze, sterilising and packing surgical equipment)
- Clean clinic facilities (including exam room and surgery room)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the veterinarian
- Workings hours: 9 am – 4 pm every day except Wednesdays and select Public Holidays
- EPF & SOCSO provided
- Must be an animal lover
- Must possess at least SPM-level education or higher
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate with the veterinarian regarding the health status of animals
- Able to perform tasks in an organised and efficient manner
- No previous job experience required. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Training will be provided.
If interested, please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short note of introduction. Thank you!