Here at PAWS, we have hundreds of animals waiting for a forever home. You can save a life today by adopting from us.
- Visit us any time during operating hours to have a look at our animals that are ready for adoption.
- After you have selected the animal you wish to adopt, seek assistance from any of our shelter staff who will interview you to determine if you are a suitable adopter.
- Please be aware that the minimum donation for adopting an animal are as follows:-
|Adult Mongrel Dog||above 1 year old||RM80|
|Mongrel Puppy||below 1 year old||RM110|
|Adult DSH Cat||above 1 year old||RM60|
|DSH Kitten||below 1 year old||RM80|
|Mixed Breed Dog/Cat||regardless of age||RM180|
|Pedigree Dog/Cat||regardless of age||starting from RM280|
|Rabbit||regardless of age||RM80|
Included in the adoption:
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Distemper vaccination (canine)
- Adenovirus Type 2 vaccination (canine)
- Parainfluenza vaccination (canine)
- Parvovirus vaccination (canine)
- Leptospira Canicola vaccination (canine)
- Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin vaccination (canine)
- Rhinotracheitis vaccination (feline)
- Calicivirus vaccination (feline)
- Panleukopenia vaccination (feline)
- Chlamydia Psittaci vaccination (feline)
- De-worming treatment
- Free general consultation within 7 days of the adoption thanks to Dobby Veterinary Clinic
- Free pet food starter kit thanks to ProBalance (for dogs) and ProDiet (for cats)
- Free pet shampoo & conditioner trial kit thanks to MiFido (for dogs)
Although we have set a standard minimum donation per animal, we humbly ask that you make a bigger contribution to our organisation if you can afford to do so. PAWS receives no government funding. As the donations we receive from adoptions and surrenders alone are not enough to cover the costs of caring for the animals here (e.g. for food, vaccinations and neutering), we also raise funds through other channels such as charitable events to ensure the welfare of the animals at PAWS.
Donations in cash and in kind are greatly appreciated. For a list of items we need at PAWS, please refer to http://www.paws.org.my/donate/
Your help can make a difference. Thank you!
No animal is to be surrendered to or adopted from the shelter on credit. Payment must be made and a receipt obtained. Always insist on a receipt for any money that you hand over to our office personnel.
We do not hold animals or take payment to reserve animals. We adopt strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
PAWS no longer holds animals as many animals who were put on hold by potential adopters were never adopted. We want to find the best loving home for each animal so it is important for us to go through the full adoption process with each animal and potential adopter.