You want a piece of PAWS?
Here’s your chance to be a part of
Malaysia’s 1st multi-storey eco-friendly animal shelter!
We are looking to raise an estimated RM3.5 million to build Malaysia’s first state-of-the-art animal shelter in Ara Damansara. Equipped with solar power and rainwater harvesting, this multi-level facility will provide a sustainable and environmentally-friendly refuge for all our animals. The expected construction is set to begin towards the end of 2021.
We humbly welcome any and all amounts of donation
As part of our fundraising efforts, we cordially invite you to sponsor one (1) square-foot of land for a minimum donation of RM100. Every donation of RM100 and above will come with a certificate that includes GPS coordinates unique to you, so you can visit your sponsored land via Google Earth! This could be for yourself or dedicated as a noble and novel gift for your loved ones.
Donations to PAWS are tax deductible under
Subsection 44(6) of the Income Tax Act 1967
Just know that you’re doing the animal welfare world a great service with every bit of donation, protecting it from urbanization and safeguarding an evergreen haven for our furry friends.
Bank in your donation to
PAWS Animal Welfare Society
UOB Bank Account No: 232-300-219-5
SWIFT Code: UOVBMYKLXXX
or donate via our Kitafund page: kitafund.com/9634-paws-building-fundraiser
and screenshot your donation to email@example.com
Please include the following information along with your screenshot for us to issue you an official tax-exemption receipt:
- Full Name (as per Malaysian NRIC/Foreign Passport/Business Registration)
- Malaysian NRIC No./Foreign Passport No./Business Reg. No.
- Correspondence Address
If you intend to present the land sponsorship certificate as a gift to a loved one, do specify the name that should appear on the certificate in your email to us.
Kindly note that this is a fundraising exercise,
i.e., not an actual land transaction
Tax Exemption Guidelines under Subsection 44(6) Income Tax Act 1967
1. Tax Exemption Receipt shall only be issued to the person/company that makes payment (name appearing on the cheque or direct bank-in) for the donation. Tax Exemption Receipt cannot be issued in another person’s or company’s name.
2. Donations made on a single cheque or direct bank-in will only receive one (1) tax exemption receipt. In this case, PAWS cannot issue several Tax-Exemption Receipts in different names under that single cheque or direct bank-in.
3. The date appearing in the Tax-Exemption Receipt cannot be earlier than the bank-in date (Tax-Exemption Receipt should only be issued after the cheque is banked-in and cleared).
4. Donations of RM10,000 and above must be reported to Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (LHDN) each year.
5. Full Name (as per Malaysian NRIC/Foreign Passport/Business Registration), Malaysian NRIC No./Foreign Passport No./Business Reg. No. and Correspondence Address for the individual donor must be included in the Tax-Exemption Receipt. Kindly note that donors who fail to provide complete information will not qualify to receive the receipt in accordance with LHDN regulations.